Are you looking for an exciting senior role in a fast growing, event production company?
LM is a full service event production company, working in a lot of London and the UK’s top corporate and private event spaces. We provide bespoke designed offerings to our high-end clients, with a fully integrated lighting, sound, AV, furniture, scenic and graphics offering.
We have an opportunity for an established professional to join our team at a senior level as Operations Director. This key role will take overall strategic and day to day responsibility for the operations, logistics and equipment side of the business to aid our project managers in the delivery of events, as well as working at a strategic level to continuously improve our systems, equipment and procedures. The Operations Director will be responsible for overseeing technical plan drafting, managing and implementing the prep, de-prep & maintenance of lighting equipment video, sound, props, furniture & staging, line managing the warehouse staff, booking freelance and full-time crew against projects, & managing transport and logistics for projects.
You will have:
– broad experience and an in-depth understanding of the commercial and operational aspects of the event production and technical equipment rental industries
– a proven track record in the management of the operational aspects of a similar business and in the management of a team.
– possess a good working knowledge of lighting, audio, video, staging and other technical equipment
– a good knowledge and experience of warehouse management and transport management in an asset rental environment.
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy, and a commitment to helping the company to continuously improve our systems
– able to multi-task on projects and communicate capacity accurately to the team.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us below: